CJ ads

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Urban Decay Lipstick and Gloss

I actually got these two in a set with Primer Potion and Skyscraper Multi-Benefit mascara. I'm talking about Urban Decay Lipstick in Midnight Cowboy and Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in Timothy.  All of the items in the set were minis except the Primer Potion which was full size. Unfortunately I don't think they offer the set at this time, so the items are sold separately in full size.

Anyway, I actually like the Lipstick, it's smooth to apply and comes in great colors.  It also has an awesome design on the outside! It is described on Urban Decay's website as a sheer beige shimmer, which is very true. I think this may be one of my favorite colors of lipstick!




The lip gloss is also pretty cool.  It is described as a coral color with a pink glow.  It is also a little shimmery and very creamy and glossy.  Also, I thought it smelled a little like almonds! HA! I'm not sure, but it is a very pretty color overall and very glossy.  It comes in a variety of colors that match any look.  They also have cute guys on the outside!  That's always a plus!





You can find both of these products on Urban Decay's website.
Lip Stick
Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment