CJ ads

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TRESemme Fresh Start Products

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to talk about Tresmemme Fresh Start Products (Waterless Foam Shampoo and Dry Shampoo).  Well, I have differing opinions on both products.  So lets start with the Waterless Foam Shampoo.

I, along with many other women and men in the world, have oily hair.  Well, not completely oily since my hair is strange.  My bangs usually become oily very quickly, sides of my hair stay just right, and the back is dry.  Like I said, strange huh?  Well, for my hair, even though the can says for Dry/Curly/Normal hair, I feel this does the best for my bangs.  I only use these products for my bangs since they are so oily and quickly become oily while the rest of my hair is fine.  The product leaves my hair smelling great (A bit like a mixture between Citrus and Roses, strange combo, but it works!) and actually works pretty well for me.  I should have done before and after photos, but I forgot so I may upload some later. I will say if you are on the go and need a quick fix, this works! The only downside I have found is that it sort of weighs down my hair, not too much, but it is noticeable.  Bottom Line: It's good stuff and well worth it if you need a quick hair fix!

Now onto the Dry Shampoo.  I did not like this too much.  First off, it killed my lungs with the fumes! I was using it in a ventilated area, but I still had that problem.  Even with my oily hair, I didn't find it to work.  I saw no improvement in my hair, the product weighed my hair down so much more than the Foam shampoo, and the fumes were horrible. I may try to use it again and see if I was just having a "bad hair day" or if it's just the product.  I may just have to go outside and use it to avoid the fumes!

I found these products at Wal-Mart.  I do not remember the price, but I see it on the internet for around $5.

What are your opinions?  Are we having the same problems? Let me know so I'm not the only one! Or if you have any tips on using this product, please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment