CJ ads

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Update!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately.  I've been busy, plus we had tornadoes that went through my area on Saturday and destroyed many homes around my area so I've just kind of been preoccupied with that on my mind.  Luckily, my family, friends, and I did not have any damage and are fine, but there are many many people who lost their homes and lives.

But on a much happier note, I will begin sort of a series of tutorials (sorry not in video form right now) were I do my eyeshadow according to flower's colors!  I know this has been done many times, but I will try not to do the same flowers I've seen others do.  If you have suggestions on what I can do or what type of flower you'd like to see me do, feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you! My first tutorial will be in the colors of a Stargazer Lily, which you can see here:

http://pyropus.ca/personal/house/garden-2003-3/page-06.html

Hope you'll enjoy it! I hope to have this up later today or tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment