CJ ads

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ebates

 Well, this is ArtisticShadows Etc., so why not post something random?

I am so slow with things, but I just found out about Ebates.  It's a website that offers coupons for tons of websites and you get a certain percentage of your money back when you buy through websites with their coupons.  Just a few websites to name with coupons on here: Stila Cosmetics, Ebay, Wal-Mart, etc. I'm positive I'm going to start making my purchases through here now to get a percentage of money back. Right now, you can get an automatic $5 just for signing up. Awesome, huh? This and any other money can be sent through Paypal or by check.

If you'd like to sign up, go HERE!  It's a VERY simple sign-up, all you do is enter an e-mail address and password, then fill out the rest later! Hope you found this helpful! I'll let you know how my first purchase goes when it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment