CJ ads

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More Femme Fatale Cosmetic Swatches

I haven't been feeling well lately, so it has taken me longer than I wanted to get these up, but anyway here they are!

Also, I'm TRYING my HARDEST to find the best way for me to photograph swatches. So until I find the "sweet spot" some photos may be a little "different" I guess. I'm just trying to get the hang of it, plus my camera is the absolute worst and I'm ready to throw it out the door.

NOW ON TO SWATCHES!




Be Mine is from the Heart Breaker Limited Edition Collection. It's a light brown color with gold duochrome.


"Moonglow is a pale columbia blue with a prominent golden duochrome and subtle pink shimmer."

 Genesis is a sea foam green with gold shimmer.

Riptide is a very bright blue with aqua-green duochrome shimmer.

Divinity is a light pink peachy color with orange/gold duochrome.


I love ALL these colors! It's just so hard to capture the colors with my current camera. I really need an upgrade soon. Hopefully you can get an idea of each shade though. Thanks for looking!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment