CJ ads

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics- Random Swatches

Hi Everyone!

My internet has been going in and out and I've been super busy lately, I really wanted to get this up sooner but life gets in the way sometimes. Better a little late than never though, right?

These are just a few of the random colors I picked up from my order.

All are swatched over LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer.


Merry Go Round- "Is it gold, is it blue? With Merry Go Round it's up to you! Can even be seen as a green, this golden blue sparkles with gold and blue shimmer!"

Compromised- "The richest most beautiful purple yet! This is not a sparkly color, but stands on its own for sheer beauty, with a natural sheen and soft shimmer."
Pistachio Pudding- "This is a beautiful olive green/golden satin shade that drips in gold/pink and aqua/green sparkle, with flashes of copper glitter strewn through it, stunning!"

Whirlaway Dancer-"A semi-translucent medium grey matte color loaded with brilliant glitters in pink, gold, copper, and blue, lending the shade a very coral/pink appearance."
Odyssey-"Rich black semi-matte base explodes with blue, red, gold, silver, and green glitter, dramatic and daring!"
Candy Corn-"Halloween Collection 2011 - A bright white pearl with subtle pink and gold undertones, drenched in gold and deep orange glitter."

That's all of my Dawn Eyes Cosmetics order. I really need to make another order soon. I absolutely love everything!

You can buy these shades and MANY more from Dawn Eyes Cosmetics.


Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment