CJ ads

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Femme Fatale Cosmetics- The Spellweaver Collection

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with more Femme Fatale swatches! Yay!

With this order there were so many new colors and collections, I was blown away. I absolutely love everything but I had to keep to my budget. I purchased samples of the Spellweaver Collection along with a few other colors from other collections and some older colors (those will be in another post). The Spellweaver Collection contains 5 eyeshadow colors, all of which are extremely intricate and beautiful.

Swatches are in indirect sunlight over LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer.



Crystalline Scale- "It is a delicate pale thistle purple with pink tones and a soft blue duochrome finish, suitable for every-day wear or highlighting."

Arcanomicon-"a pale blue with strong lavender tones, and aqua shimmer which shifts to violet depending on the angle of the light."

Arcane Storm-"a blue-grey base with a very subtle green finish."
 
Illusions-"a brown based shade with a hint of auburn undertones, and teal duochrome finish."
 
 Nexus-"a deep navy with teal tones and brilliant red shimmers and sparks."
 

 


 
I'm absolutely in love with this collection. All of the colors are right up my alley in regards to sparkle and duochrome. All of the colors applied smoothly and were very pigmented.
 
I can't pick a favorite with this collection. I really do think all of the colors are gorgeous! Which ones do you love?
 
-Emily
 
 

1 comment:

  1. these colours are so pretty,i have had my eye on this collection,i HAVE to get it lol
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete