CJ ads

Monday, January 7, 2013

I Need Your Advice!

Hi!

The holidays are finally over and I'm finally getting some free time to blog! Woo! Along with a new year came a new camera I'm in love with. I got a Canon SX50 HS for Christmas, so that means better photos! I'm still learning the ropes since I've never owned a Canon before (I've always used Fujifilm) but overall I'm liking this much more than Fujifilm. I have so much more control over lighting/colors/etc.

Well, I thought I'd try a new swatching style. I really like swatching like this since I feel it looks nicer and people can get a better idea of the shift or glitter.

I'll have a post up later tonight (Jan. 7th, 2013) and I'd like your advice. Be completely honest. Do you like this way I swatch or the old way? Depending on the answers I get, I'll stick with one or the other.

Just comment below and let me know. I appreciate the advice! Thank you in advance!

-Emily


1 comment:

  1. i really like the new way you have done a beautiful job :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete