CJ ads

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Quick Update!

Hi!

I know, I know. I never got around to posting the last set of Black Rose Mineral swatches but I have good reasoning. I had my little girl on November 23rd! She's the absolute best thing ever (of course I may be biased). I love her so much and I love spending every moment I can with her.

I will be back to blogging soon, promise! I really would like to do some new things on here (still makeup related of course) but I haven't figured it out yet lol. I will eventually make a swatch gallery through Flickr if people would like me to do so. I've been planning to do this for well over a year, but yeah, I'm a bit slow.

I haven't been completely missing though! I have been doing swatches for two bigger (in my mind) indie makeup companies. One of those being Moi Mineral Cosmetics. I had never tried anything from the company before working with the owner, but I will say I am completely impressed with the colors, formula and pigmentation. I had absolutely no issues with the application and of course everything was swatched over LA Splash Eyeshadow Sealer/Base for the swatch photos on Moi's website.

I'll let everyone know when I'm done with the other companies swatches. I'll be announcing/sharing on my Facebook page before my blog, so you can keep an eye out on there if you'd like.

Alrighty, back to work (diaper duty is work, right?).

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment