CJ ads

Friday, March 14, 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics Review

Press Kit

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've reviewed/swatched Femme Fatale Cosmetics. I received a Press Kit back in November and this review has been in the works for a while. I had a lot going on back in November and since then with my daughter being born. I've had these swatched for a while, I just never got the chance to sit down and type up a blog post. I finally have a moment to post (baby naps are the best, huh?)!

My feelings about Femme Fatale Cosmetics (FFC) haven't changed much since the first time I swatched them. I still absolutely love the formula of their shadows and the colors are amazing! The shadows/blushes are buttery smooth when they're applied and they're richly pigmented. If you're a fan of duochromes, this is the shop for you!

All shadows are swatched over Glamour Doll Eye's Foil Me.

"Arcanomicon is a pale blue with strong lavender tones, and aqua shimmer which shifts to violet depending on the angle of the light."

Desecration- "A striking bright green shimmer over a base mixed of cool grey, subtle brown and pearly purple tones."
 
"Endless Winter is a deep prussian blue based eye shadow, with a vibrant azure duochrome shine and aqua sparkles."
 
Efflorescence- "A light orchid purple with violet tones, and a soft green shimmer."
 
Fire Bloom (Blush)-"a mid tone rose pink blush with coral undertones and a flattering copper gold shimmer."
*Fire Bloom is a blush, but it is eye and lip safe. In this swatch I used it as an eyeshadow and used it over Foil Me.*


Fire Bloom from left to right- Used as an eyeshadow, blush built up, blush blended, used as a lip gloss.

I used nothing but bare skin for the blush swatches (built up and blended). With the lip gloss I just wanted to see how it would look as a lip gloss so I just found some clear no named gloss I had in my makeup drawer. I actually like the color of it! I may start wearing it as a gloss too!

You can find my older posts about FFC and older swatches here.

~ Emily



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment