CJ ads

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Femme Fatale Cosmetics- Handful of Treats Collection

Purchased

Hi All!

Today I have for you Femme Fatale's Handful of Treats Collection! I have been wanting this collection since it first came out in 2012 and finally I purchased it off someone's de-stash sale earlier this year. Of course a few months later FFC dropped their shipping prices to the US, oh well! At least I can get full sizes now, because, I totally need full sizes in all of these colors. You'll see what I mean.

All are swatched over ELF Glitter Primer.



Pumpkin Shrine- "It is a bright lime/grassy green with orange duochrome shimmer."

 Candied Apple- "It’s a pale redwood pink with a green duochrome, and blends out to have an almost brown undertone to it."

 Naga Mask- "It is a very soft turquoise with teal tones, and subtle blue shimmer."

 Spearmint Candy- "It is a VERY pale lavender (which applies with a slight pink tone) with a frosty silver/green/blue colour-shifting finish. The base colour may disappear slightly on some lighter skin tones especially if Spearmint Candy is not worn over a primer."

 Sour Suckerpop- "It is a very pale lemon shade with a frosty blue duochrome finish. The base colour may disappear slightly on some lighter skin tones especially if Sour Suckerpop is not worn over a primer."

 
The Masquerade- "In the jar it looks like a  soft, silvery grey with very subtle pink shimmer, yet when applied the base comes out more purple/blue and the pink shift is also more noticeable."

 Witchberry- "Witchberry is a delicate vanilla-golden shade with a very subtle violet duochrome, and is a cross between Golden Lotus (Illuminator) and Archangel (eye shadow). This is an illuminator. "

L to R: Pumpkin Shrine, Candied Apple, Naga Mask, Spearmint Candy, Sour Suckerpop, The Masquerade and Witchberry.


I'm not sure why my camera made my skin look insanely tan with Pumpkin Shrine. I tried to fix it, but I didn't want to mess with the swatch color. Anyway, yes to every color in this collection, especially Candied Apple, Spearmint Candy and Sour Suckerpop. Candied Apple is lip safe, so I may be making it into a gloss! I think it would be amazing!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment